About Us

My photo
At The Happy Starfish we are dedicated to providing a wealth of information, products, workshops and articles all aimed at celebrating health, happiness and peaceful living. We believe that life should be an awesome adventure filled with love; love life and life will love you back. Are you willing to surrender what you think you are for what you could become? Are you ready?

Friday 19 April 2013

What's your greatest wealth?




"Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own".

Mother Teresa 

I saw this photo quote this morning on somebody's facebook wall with their comment "health is the most important thing".

"Yes" I thought. Being disabled and in chronic pain everyday I could totally relate, but then I had a thought about my thought. "Is that really how I feel?" I questioned.

After pondering for a moment I decided that health isn't the most important thing to me. An admission that surprised myself. I realised that if I had a choice between being perfectly healthy, mobile and pain free or loving freely and being loved unconditionally as I am I would pick love any day.

I get so excited when I have a lightbulb moment that changes the way I think. From this simple photo I now know that I won't pay half as much attention to my body and pain levels as I currently do.

It can be really liberating to realise what you want more than anything else in the world, especially when it turns out to be something different than what you thought you desired most of all.

Give yourself some thinking time to acknowledge what your heart's greatest desire is. I would love it if you would share either here or via our facebook page

Today I have received liberation through love and it's a beautiful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment